Vertical lift doors
Vertical Lift doors are available in single panel and multi panel configurations depending on the door size and available headroom. These systems are well suited for harsh environments such as mining and heavy equipment facilities, as well as unique applications like blast doors, pool dividers, boat storage, convention centers, high security entrances and aircraft hangars.
Vertical lift door operations
Vertical lift door utilizes an overhead or floor mounted drive unit with counterweight support that vertically lifts and stacks the doors above the door opening. This can be operated with the counterweight or electrically. Secure operating movement is guaranteed with a manual disconnect in power failure situations. Limit switches automatically stop the door in the fully open or fully closed position, although the doors may be stopped at any point of travel.
Door and Dock solutions can assist in custom built Vertical Lift doors designed for the most extreme environments. Vertical lift doors have a practical design that can be used in a wide range of situations. Vertical lift door mounting options, Inside mounting and outside Mounting . Available in multiple sections to fit available headroom. Where inside headroom is limited, the Outside Mounted type is ideal, requiring no alterations to existing framing, power and piping lines or fixed equipment. perfect counterbalance gives every Vertical Lift door a safe and smooth operation with either the manual operator, or the motor operator which lifts the door at (minimum) 45 vertical feet per minute.
Vertical lift door is built to last
They can save time and money with their efficient design. Vertical Lift doors are designed for heavy duty applications that have limited side room. This door system utilizes an overhead or floor mounted drive unit with counterweight support that vertically lifts and stacks the doors above the door opening. This can be operated with the counterweight or electrically. It is fabricated from structural steel shapes and cold formed steel girts and is factory sheeted with a minimum of 16-gauge flat sheeting .This system, which is built strong for heavy duty applications, is also complete with safety edges, photo eyes, side tracks, door framing, side rollers or guides and wire rope and a pre wired electrical control panel with a push button station. Power failure situations occurs then limit switches automatically stop the door in the fully open or fully closed position.
Secure operating movement with either the overhead mounted or floor mounted operator. Manual disconnect also available for Power failure situations.
Counterweight assembly with enclosure tower supports vertical movement and door stacking.
- Maintenance free hardware with factory sealed ball bearing rollers
- Shop primed exposed and concealed surfaces
- Delivers long service life with minimum maintenance
- Exterior mounted complete with weatherhood
- High speed operation (up to 3.5′ per second)
- Special Wind loading/hurricane installations
- Break away bottom section with flashing strobe lights
- Corrosion resistant construction (galvanized steel or stainless steel)
- Blast doors (100 psf and greater)
- Acoustical doors (up to STC 55)
- Fire rated assemblies for units requiring up to three (3) hour ratings (UL approved)
- Programmable logic controls
- Pull cord controls
- Radio controls
- Air Lock or vestibule provisions
- Customized application – please consult our sales department with your requirements
- Vision lites or multiple windows
- Thermal insulation
- Integral pedestrian doors