Loading dock lift :
Dock lifts are the best solution for loading or offloading trucks for a ground level application. A dock lift provides a number of benefits. They eliminate the danger and space requirements associated with a ramp and they improve safety by eliminating manual handling of freight from the truck bed height to the ground.
Door and Dock solutions offers a complete line of dock lift equipment including Pit mounted dock lift and scissor lifts. Dock lifts are the best solution for loading or offloading trucks for a ground level application with the push of a button. Most of our dock equipment can be modified or customized to meet the specific requirements of your particular application. We also offer a variety of options that add to the functionality of the dock lift. A dock lift provides a number of benefits. They eliminate the danger and space requirements associated with a ramp and they improve safety by eliminating manual handling of freight from the truck bed height to the ground.
We provide Mechanical, Air/ Pneumatic and Hydraulic powered lifts. Mechanically powered lifting solutions. Less common than hydraulic lifts, the mechanical lift provides a unique range of features and benefits for applications calling for more precise control. They are readily programmable and automated, maintain their platform height over extended periods of time. We offer a wide range of air operated scissor lifts, tilters, and turntables for some of the toughest lifting jobs.Hydraulic lifts are designed to lift small to large capacity loads, and serve many applications from pallet handling to heavy equipment lifting.
Scissor dock lift
Dock lifts are available in size and lifting capacities to suit a wide range of loading dock applications. Built for durability, performance and safety in mind. Loading dock lifts line up a load to any truck bed height with the push of a button. Designed for permanent installation or portable use, a scissor dock lift has a heavy duty, solid steel construction and powerful hydraulics to handle loads up to 25,000 lbs. safely and efficiently. With up to 60″ of vertical travel, our loading dock lifts accommodate even the highest trucks.
Pit mounted loading dock lift
Handle everything from Hand Carts to Lift Trucks. Permanently installed Pit mount dock lifts are available in standard capacities from 5,000 lbs to 25,000 lbs, to accommodate everything from hand carts to power pallet jacks to lift trucks. Higher capacities are also available. Because Pit mount loading dock lifts are flush with the grade when fully lowered, they are protected from accidental damage caused by careless truck operation. On our pit mounted units, all rollers are captured to prevent upending. Steel tread plate is used on all running surfaces for sure footing. Piston type hydraulic cylinders have hard chrome plated and polished rods, with polyurethane seals and wear plates for long, leak free life. All pivot pins are turned, ground, polished and hard-chrome plated. The pressure compensated valves assure smooth starts and stops; with even controlled motion.
Surface mounted loading dock lift
The functionality of a dock lift without the expense of a concrete pit. Each lift requires a level concrete pad to function. Surface mounted lifts range from 6′ x 8′ to 6′ x 12′ platform sizes, from 5,500 to 12,000 pounds capacity, with raised heights of 58″. From hand truck to fork lift applications.
Pit /surface mount loading dock lift
Versatile and sturdy, these steel dock lifts withstand the most rigorous conditions whether pit mounted or surface mounted. Reinforced steel supports add stability even under loads up to 15,000 lbs. Platforms sized from 6’x8′ to 8’x10′.
- The hydraulic loading dock lift is the safe, efficient solution for restricted spaces
- The hydraulic loading dock lift can be surface or pit mounted and are compatible with any size truck or trailer from 21” – 58 “ truck bed height
- The truck leveler makes loading operations safer, especially in inclement weather
- Made in U. S. A
Dock scissor lift safety Features:
• Save time and reduce man hours where there are no docks.
• Pit or surface mount with the optional approach ramp.
• Scissor docks engineered and designed for maximum safety and efficiency.
• Checkered plate deck is made of heavy gauge steel for years of use.
• The electric toe guard is a patented feature essential to the safety of personnel.
• The guard is made from L shaped aluminum extrusion and hangs below the entire perimeter of the deck.
• If the Scissor dock is being lowered while an object such as a person’s hand or foot is in its path, the guard will be triggered and electrically stop the table from lowering.
• Once the object is removed, the table will once again be operable; there is no need to reset the unit.
• Hydraulic cylinders feature emergency velocity fuse if line breaks.
• Scissor Docks complete with upper travel limit switch and overload relief valve.
• Push button control is 24V AC on a 20 foot long coil cord.
• Pre-wired control box includes magnetic starter and overload fuse.
• High visibility removable handrails with fixed toe-boards are standard.
• Includes beveled toe-guards and electric toe guards around perimeter of platform.
• Without toe guard provisions, scissor tables do not meet OSHA or ANSI standards and are extremely dangerous to operate.
• External 6.5 HP 208-230/460V, 3-phase, 60 Hz motor may be located up to 8 feet away from lift.
• OSHA and ANSI compliant.
Call us today at Phone : [ 832] 232 -9150.