Air Powered dock Leveler / Air bag leveler :
Air powered dock leveler is simple, durable and contains minimal moving parts, so operation runs cleanly. Air-Powered dock levelers offer benefits similar to hydraulic levelers and are designed to prevent potential stump-out problems. Air powered dock levelers durable of a rugged, reinforced coated polyester fiber air bag that can withstand anything from chemical spills to extreme weather conditions and even minor punctures. And with no springs and no-hold-down, you won’t have to worry about costly replacements or repairs down the road, lowering maintenance and service costs. They are also most often mounted in a Pre formed pit at the dock commonly used to reduce the grade between the dock floor and the trailer bed..
The push button is depressed and held allowing the electric blower to fill the air bladder which raises the platform. When the fully yield able lip extends at the top of the cycle the button is released allowing the extended lip and platform to lower onto the trailer bed. Upon trailer departure the lip can be retracted and the unit restored to a safe cross-traffic position. In use and stored positions are achieved without manual operation. Operable range is 12 inches above/below dock level. Platform is allowed to automatically float up and down with trailer movement.
- Lifting system requires no scheduled maintenance. Lip mechanism requires no adjustment. Access to leveler pit is easy for quick clean-out and inspection.
- Low-pressure air bag technology offers a tough, highly reliable performance.
- Integral maintenance strut for deck support during routine maintenance and cleaning
- Single Push button operation
- Working Range Toe Guards protect workers from injury during loading and unloading
- Lip Keepers serve as night locks for security and provide safe cross traffic Support when unit is stored.
- Environmentally friendly air operated system provides for full float at all positions
- Built in lockout / tag out maintenance inspection strut