Accordion door / Partition door/ operable wall :
Accordion wall refer to a long span of “wall” that is pleated with multiple vertical folds. Manually, or with the touch of a button for automatic systems, the “wall” will fold along these vertical creases
Whether you are looking for a space dividing solution for your small commercial or large commercial application, Operable walls are the best. Each partition is custom made to fit your opening, so that you don’t have to make your opening fit the partition. Operable walls also known as folding walls, room dividers, flat panels and moveable walls, operable wall partition are a flexible solution to making the most of your space. In moments you can change one large room into two smaller rooms while controlling the sound between the two.
Side sliding room Partitions/Dividers are an effective way to divide larger rooms into smaller rooms when needed. Every door is custom crafted to exactly fit you’re opening, which means no trimming required. They give the appearance of a permanent wall but provide the portability to quickly store or expand. We supply the most complete line of Custom Accordion doors available. Accordion Doors, Folding Doors , Dividers , Partitions Walls . The accordion type of door is pleated with many vertical folds and supported by rollers inserted in a track mounted at the top.
As it is closed the folds of the door resemble the bellows of an accordion creating a folding divider interior door system that opens by folding back in sections rather than swinging on hinges. The folds may vary in size and finish depending on the application and desired look or appeal.They can be fabricated as an acoustical divider to block out sound between areas when required.Easily fits any width opening without building a wall or compromising the use of the area as a whole.
- Wide variety of colors and materials
- Easy and quick to expand and store
- Fire Rated options
- Sound proof quality
- Flexible and durable
- Trimming is not required as every door is custom-crafted
- Doors remain in place despite their open or closed state
- Facilities choose to use accordion doors to create “rooms within rooms“. To accomplish this, we provides movable posts that create two-, three and four way meeting conditions.
- Pull handles assist users when extending taller systems and are recommended on doors over 9′
- We offers curved tracks for those occasions where the accordion door may need to navigate room obstacles
- A popular option for accordion doors is the use of a sliding jamb board mounted to the trail side of the door. When the door is extended, the board slides to the front of the storage pocket and seals against field applied sound seals mounted to the inside of the pocket. The main benefit is to reduce the size of the accordion door needed to fill an opening by not having to pay for the area associated with the stack distance of the accordion door
- Our uni span overhead support is designed to support the weight of an accordion door where the overhead structure was not originally designed to support a movable door
We inspect the entire system for wear, including: trolleys, tracks, motors, and the finished outer surface, and provide a thorough report.
Onsite acoustical testing with Bruel and Kjaer test equipment ensures the facility meets or exceeds sound requirements.
Replace sliders, connectors, tracks, trolleys, and panels.
We specialize in training your personnel in the operation and maintenance of each wall system to ensure ease of useDoor and Dock solutions is a full service company experienced in all makes and models of operable walls. We sell, service and install operable walls for any application for schools, hotels, convention centers gymnasium and more . Accordion doors are an ideal sight and sound barrier for interiors that require frequent flexibility in space division. Available in a wide range of fabrics and acoustical ratings. We keep replacement parts in stock for many models and are experienced in all manufactured models. To learn more about accordion doors and how they can improve your business’s or organization’s space management
Call us now Phone : [ 832] 232 – 9150, 24/7 Emergency service day or night .